<body bgcolor="#CFCFCF">


Daily Routine


Friday, July 23, 2004

ooh how i love quotes...

"Everybody's searching for a hero. People need someone to look up to. I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs... A lonely place to be, and so I learned to depend on me..."

"There's nothing wrong with listening to your heart sometimes, even if you know it'll lead to eventual pain, 'cause it'll all be worth it. I'm taking a risk with you and I would much rather be crying in a corner than wonder all my life, 'What if? What if?"

"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel"

"Main khush naseeb mujko kisika pyar mila, bada haseen mere dil ka razdar mila... I am fortunate that I have receive someone's love, someone beautiful is my soulmate..."

Posted by Murte at 12:03 AM