<body bgcolor="#CFCFCF">


Daily Routine


Wednesday, September 15, 2004

daripada bengong...trus ngga tau what to be written....lebih baik guwe naro2 lirik2 ngga penting aja di blog guwe !

kings of convenience - i don't know what i can save you from

You called me after midnight,
must have been three years since we last spoke.
I slowly tried to bring back,
the image of your face from the memories so old.
I tried so hard to follow,
but didn't catch the half of what had gone wrong,
said "I don't know what I can save you from."

I asked you to come over, and within half an hour,
you were at my door.
I had never really known you,
but I realized that the one you were before,
had changed into somebody for whom
I wouldn't mind to put the kettle on.
Still I don't know what I can save you from.

kings of convenience - toxic girl

In the sky the birds are pulling rain,
in your life a curse has got a name,
makes you lie awake all through the night
that's why.
She's intoxicated by herself,
everyday she's seen with someone else,
and every night she kisses someone new
never you.
You're waiting in the shadows for a chance,
'cause you believe at heart, that if you can,
show to her what love is all about,
she'll change.
She'll talk to you with no one else around,
but only if you're able to entertain her,
the moment conversation stops she's gone,
again.

kira2 seperti itulah jenis2 lagu yg lagi guwe dengerin pada saat ini ! hmmmm whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat a boringgggg daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !

Posted by Murte at 9:18 PM