<body bgcolor="#CFCFCF">


Daily Routine


Sunday, December 20, 2020

hello old friend

hello old friend! long time no see my dear old blog! I've been scrolling through my old blogspot for about 2 hours and it was such a nostalgic reading it. I can't believe I had so much time to write on this blog, literally every frickin' day. well long story short, I got married with Nara in 2011 and we moved to Melbourne Australia in 2013 and I just got back from Australia for good late this year (2020) wifey still in Melbourne to finish her studies (hopefully next year she can come back home). Dang! it has been 11 years since the last time I posted on this blog. time flies fellas! now, we're in the middle of fucking crisis because of Corona Virus that has been happening all over the world since the begininng of this year (2020). well, I hope everyone is staying safe and well! Hopefully I can write down some more stories here pretty soon.. catch you all later

Posted by Murte at 5:03 PM